Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Happy Birthday!


well i finished the card for Kristin's challenge. actually i finished it Sunday nite and here it is almost Thursday. took me that long to get around to uploading the pics from my little camera. truthfully i suck at making cards but there are so many birthdays this month thought i'd give it a go. my baby is turning 11 on the 21st and me and my twin sis celebrate our 32nd bday on the 17th.





i used the heart flower i made from one of Kristin's other tutorials. it was my intention while i was doing it to add it to a card. well i followed Kristin's instructions for making a pop up card so i finally had a reason to use it:) after i finished the card i realized that it was really pretty simple. i also suck at stamps but am pleased with how well this one turned out.

2 comments:

Kristin said...

it came out perfect!! are you sure the tutorial was easy?

Ann said...

Love this. How have you been doing?